Starting from July 2021, ISPAE has initiated a clinical teaching programme for MD DNB students: Pediatric Endocrinology for Postgraduates (PEP). It is a 3 monthly 2-2.5 hours virtual meeting that includes 2 pediatric endocrinology case presentations & discussions (45 minutes each) by MD/DNB trainees, moderated by teachers/ examiners from different parts of India. It is followed by lectures on that topic by national/ international experts (30 mins), OSCE questions and discussion about theory questions on that particular topic. These programs are live- streamed on ISPAE YouTube Channel.
1. Congenital Hypothyroidism & Short Stature- 16 July 2021
2. Growth Hormone Deficiency & Rickets- 22 October 2021
3. Diabetic Ketoacidosis & Ambulatory management of Type I Diabetes Mellitus- 28 January 2022
4. Disorders of Sexual Differentiation/ Development & Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia- 22 April 2022
5. Delayed Puberty & Precocious Puberty- 15 July 2022
6. Achondroplasia & Mucopolysaccharisosis- 22 October 2022
7. Congenital & Acquired Hypothyroidism- 15 March 2023